Dr Bhushan Kapur's Curriculum Vitae
1972-1993: 60 published abstracts
61. B.M.Kapur and J.Krossey: Urine Creatinine as a Marker of Water Loading in Tampered Urine Samples.. Clin Biochem. 27: 212 , 1994
62. Verjee, Z; Kapur, B.M.; Anderson, M; Geisbrecht: Performance evaluation of Remedi-HS drug profiling system for a toxicology reference centre. Ther. Drug Monit., 17, 384, (1995)
63. Kapur, B.M., Banka, T: Treatment Followup on Patients with Substance Abuse - a Comparison Between Cedia and Emit Methods. Accepted for presentation, Canadian Conference of Clinical Chemist, Wistler, April 1995
64. Kapur, B.M; Verjee, Z; Anderson, M; Geisbrecht: Urinary EDDP (Methadone Metabolite) as a Marker of Compliance and Diversion of Methadone .Ther. Drug Monit., 17, 388, (1995)
64. Bhushan M Kapur, Ralph Stemaroff, Gideon Koren and Steve Kawamura, Influence of Laboratory Methods in Clinical Management of Opiate Dependent Patient. Clin Chem 42: S209 (1996).
65. B. M. Kapur, C. Breslin, M. Sobel: Gender and Alcohol dosing: The CBAC program produces comparable BAC curves for men and women. Accepted for publication. 1996 Joint RSA/ISBRA Scientif Meeting, Washington, June 22, 1996
66. B.M. Kapur, M. Raheja, D. Slaughter, V. Gaughan and A. Pollard: MediNet Systems: An interactive laboratory medicine differential diagnosis patient record system. Presented at the Oak Ridges Conference for new technologies, St. Louis, April
67. Kapur, B. M, Hershkop, S. and Koren, G: Markers of Urine Tampering - Detection of sample tampering in an Opiate Dependency program. Clin Chem 43: ..... (1997)
68. Kapur, Bhushan. M, and Koren, Gideon: Monitoring Compliance in an Opiate Dependency Program. Accepted for presentation, Canadian Association of Addiction Medicine, Halifax Oct. 1997
69. B.M. Kapur, S. Hershkop, and G. Koren: Urine Fingerprinting - Detection of a Resubmitted Urine Sample in an Opiate Dependency Program. Ther. Drug Monit., pg.. Nov. 1997.